2019 Craft Marketplace
Saturday, September 21, 2019
SIGN UP IN 2018 AND SAVE!!
Fees are going up in 2019.
5 Haldeman Road, Schwenksville, PA 19473 email: email@example.com
The Friends of Pennypacker Mills is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization established to support
the educational programs and preservation of the Pennypacker Mills Historic Site.
Welcome to our page devoted to the Craft Marketplace at Pennypacker Mills, which is held annually by the Friends of Pennypacker Mills. 2019 will be our eighth annual show, and each year it has gotten bigger and better. The event is to be held on Saturday, September 21, 2019, on the grounds of the Mills located at 5 Haldeman Road in Schwenksville, PA from 9:30 AM to 3 PM.
| The Friends of Pennypacker Mills cordially invites you to participate in our Eighth Annual Craft Marketplace at Pennypacker Mills. The event is to be held on Saturday, September 21, 2019, on the grounds of the Mills located at 5 Haldeman Road in Schwenksville, PA from 9:30 AM to 3 PM. There will be 2 exhibit areas from which you may choose. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.|
1. We will provide 2 large tents which will accommodate 6 craftsmen each. You must provide your own table and chairs. We also have available 1 double tent and several single tents. Once these tents are filled, there will be no more, so reserve EARLY!
2. You may provide your own 10’x10’ canopy with stakes and your own table and chairs. (Encouraged)
3. A small number of tables will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and will cost $5.00. Also, reserve these early!
4. After long, hard thought it has been decided to raise our space fee. Since our inception in 2012 our following has grown considerably. Our attendance in 2012 was 350 whereas in the last two years we have had 1200 customers in spite of being in competition with 3-4 additional craft fairs on that same day. We have also increased our advertising costs to bring these customers in. This also brings us more in line with other craft shows in the area and is still considerably less than what many of them charge. NOTE! We will hold last year's rate until January 1st, 2019, so SIGN UP EARLY!!!
5. Spaces are $60.00 under our tent or $45.00 if you provide your own tent (or choose to not be under a tent) after January 1st. Before then, $45.00 under our tent and $35.00 under your own. If you are a Friends Member, you may deduct $5.00 from the space charge.
6. Registration is non-refundable.
7. There are to be no commercially produced items or any offensive material.
8. Coffee vouchers will be handed out at 2 per tent space.
9. We will be available to cover for you if you need a break. Bathrooms are located behind food vendor.
10. If you become a Friend of Pennypacker Mills you may deduct $5.00 from your total cost of tent space in addition to the cost of membership (i.e. if under our tent, your total will be $55.00 payable as $25.00 membership fee and $30.00 tent space fee; if providing your own tent your total will be $40.00. Those of you who are Friends Members will have special signage. ** If you are already a Friends Member and you sign up for the show, your membership will automatically be renewed.
For further information, see the Invitation 2019.pdf
To register by mail, use the Application 2019.pdf
To register online, click the PayPal drop-down box below.