2019 Annual Craft Marketplace - Saturday, September 21, 2019
The award-winning Craft Marketplace at Pennypacker Mills is held annually by the Friends of Pennypacker Mills. 2019 will be our eighth annual show, and each year it has gotten bigger and better! This year, the event will take place on Saturday, September 21, 2019, on the grounds of the Mills located at 5 Haldeman Road in Schwenksville, PA from 9:30 AM to 3 PM.
On this page you will find information about applying to participate in our show and some information about the crafters who will be attending.
If you have suggestions or questions, you can contact Carol Custer at 610-489-9732 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Believe me, we welcome suggestions!
The Friends of Pennypacker Mills verifies each crafter's products to ensure each is hand crafted. In order to serve a large audience, we do allow a variety of craft styles and prices. From stocking stuffers to elegant jewelry and gifts, our Craft Marketplace is sure to please many shoppers. Eighty or more crafters will attend the event, giving a wide range of products. All proceeds go to benefit the Friends of Pennypacker Mills.
The Friends of Pennypacker Mills cordially invites you to participate in our Eighth Annual Craft Marketplace at Pennypacker Mills. The event is to be held on Saturday, September 21, 2019, on the grounds of the Mills located at 5 Haldeman Road in Schwenksville, PA from 9:30 AM to 3 PM. There will be 2 exhibit areas from which you may choose. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis.
1. We will provide 2 large tents which will accommodate 6 craftsmen each. You must provide your own table and chairs. We also have available 1 double tent and several single tents. Once these tents are filled, there will be no more, so reserve EARLY!
2. You may provide your own 10’x10’ canopy with stakes and your own table and chairs. (Encouraged)
3. A small number of tables will be available on a first-come, first-served basis and will cost $5.00. Also, reserve these early!
4. After long, hard thought it has been decided to raise our space fee. Since our inception in 2012 our following has grown considerably. Our attendance in 2012 was 350 whereas in the last two years we have had 1200 customers in spite of being in competition with 3-4 additional craft fairs on that same day. We have also increased our advertising costs to bring these customers in. This also brings us more in line with other craft shows in the area and is still considerably less than what many of them charge.
5. Spaces are $60.00 under our tent or $45.00 if you provide your own tent (or choose to not be under a tent). If you are a Friends Member, you may deduct $5.00 from the space charge.
6. Registration is non-refundable.
7. There are to be no commercially produced items or any offensive material.
8. Coffee vouchers will be handed out at 2 per tent space.
9. We will be available to cover for you if you need a break. Bathrooms are located behind food vendor.
10. If you become a Friend of Pennypacker Mills you may deduct $5.00 from your total cost of tent space in addition to the cost of membership (i.e. if under our tent, your total will be $55.00 payable as $25.00 membership fee and $30.00 tent space fee; if providing your own tent your total will be $40.00. Those of you who are Friends Members will have special signage. ** If you are already a Friends Member and you sign up for the show, your membership will automatically be renewed.
For further information, see the Invitation 2019.pdf
To register by mail, use the Application 2019.pdf
To register online, click the PayPal drop-down box at right.
5 Haldeman Road, Schwenksville, PA 19473 email: email@example.com
The Friends of Pennypacker Mills is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization established to support the educational programs and preservation of the Pennypacker Mills Historic Site.
|Space with tent||SOLD OUT|
|Space without tent||SOLD OUT|
|Discount for Friends membership||SOLD OUT|