Become a FRIEND by clicking on Membership for all the details. Not only are your membership dollars important, but we also need helping hands and creative minds to help expand our fundraising efforts.
We are always seeking benefactors to sponsor aspects of the Civil War Event held every year on the weekend after Memorial Day. Our wish list for these items includes (costs vary year to year):
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors (listed on our home page), we were able to fully fund the above Civil War Event needs in 2019, for the third year in a row.
To sponsor a portion of the Civil War Event:
- click the Donate button below to donate online. In the Special Instructions box please let us know it is for a Civil War Event sponsorship.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Pennypacker Mills at 610-287-9349 Tuesday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. to sponsor over the phone using a credit card.
- Mail a check to the Friends of Pennypacker Mills, 5 Haldeman Road, Schwenksville, PA 19473, with the notation that it is for a sponsorship.
The Friends are happy to accept donations of any amount to support our ongoing projects at the site.
Donate now! Use the PayPal link at right, or:
- you can call Pennypacker Mills at 610-287-9349 Tuesday – Saturday 9:00AM – 4:00PM to contribute over the phone using your credit card.
- you may mail a check to : Friends of Pennypacker Mills at 5 Haldeman Road, Schwenksville, PA 19473.
Shop for Good!
- You can support the Friends by shopping on AmazonSmile. You shop, Amazon pays the Friends - win, win!
Click on the logo to get started!
Bonus: Use Smilematic to automatically make your Amazon purchases into donations with AmazonSmile every time.
- The Friends also have several items available for purchase in the museum gift shop, including:
Handmade Greeting Cards
Herbs De Provence packets
Friends of Pennypacker Mills mug with logo
BENEFITS OF CIVIL WAR EVENT SPONSORSHIP:
1) Signage at the event and, if you sponsor a speaker or musician, signage at the performance location;
2) Listing on the site's event website (www.ppmcivilwar.org);
3) Listing on event handouts;
4) If your sponsorship is secured before the end of April, acknowledgement in the Civil War edition of the Pennypacker Express newsletter distributed to over 1,000 people electronically and posted on the site's County web page;
5) Acknowledgement on the Friends' web page with a live link to your website; and
6) Thank-you posts on the Friends' Facebook page and Instagram and Twitter accounts.
5 Haldeman Road, Schwenksville, PA 19473 email: email@example.com
The Friends of Pennypacker Mills is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization established to support
the educational programs and preservation of the Pennypacker Mills Historic Sites