5 Haldeman Road, Schwenksville, PA 19473 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Friends of Pennypacker Mills is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization established to support
the educational programs and preservation of the Pennypacker Mills Historic Site.
Click on the image above to open our brochure.
The mission of the Friends of Pennypacker Mills is:
- To assist and support the mission and activities of Pennypacker Mills by working in cooperation with site staff, Montgomery County, and other interested parties;
- To act in the best interests of the organization rather than in the furtherance of personal interests or the interests of third parties;
- To conduct or participate in educational programs, services, and activities in keeping with the nature of the site and beyond the normal scope of site activities, for its members and the public at large;
- To conduct or participate in fundraising activities in conjunction with site goals;
- To serve as a conduit for donations of money and objects;
- To acquire, either by gift or by purchase, objects, equipment and supplies for the benefit of the site; and
- To otherwise promote, conserve, develop and interpret Pennypacker Mills for the benefit of the public and posterity.